Books belong to their authors.
We strive to empower authors to create and publish quality stories, memoirs, and poetry.
You keep 100% of the rights and royalties for your book; we charge only for our time editing, designing, and guiding. Most books cost under $1,000 for everything.
For a limited time, if you give an initial deposit for any project (even if you’re not ready to begin yet), we’ll take 15% off your order.
See the price list below and send me an email at Info@rivershorebooks.com with any questions or for a customized quote to get started.
Publishing Packages include:
- A final round of proofreading before the book design begins
- 20% discount on additional editing
- Your book cover and interior designed with you and your story in mind
- Up to two rounds of edits for both the cover and the interior; additional rounds charged at $25 per hour (a round includes any number of edits)
- Help creating accounts on the applicable distributor sites (e.g., CreateSpace, Nookpress, KDP, Lulu, and Smashwords)
- A Rivershore ISBN
- Proof Check (paperback and hardcover formats)
- A printed copy of your book
- At that point, you can opt for a final proofread at $0.75 per printed page, but that isn’t required
- A blog tour (we’ll email about 25 bloggers and reviewers the info about your book, and it’s up to them if they choose to post about or review it)
- Your book available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble’s website, and other online retailers, as well as included in the Rivershore online store
Because we enjoy keeping a collection of Rivershore’s books, we ask for a signed copy when we’re all done.